|Kịch bản||Shō Aikawa, Yasuko Kobayashi, Akatsuki Yamatoya, Naruhisa Arakawa, Junki Takegami|
|Đạo diễn||Satoshi Morota, Shōjirō Nakazawa, Noboru Takemoto, Tarō Sakamoto, Katsuya Watanabe, Nobuhiro Suzumura|
|Dẫn chuyện||Shinichirō Ōta|
|Nhạc dạo||“GoGo Sentai Boukenger” by NoB|
|Nhạc kết||“Boukensha ON THE ROAD” by Psychic Lover|
|Phụ hòa âm||Kōtarō Nakagawa|
|Nhà sản xuất||Schreck Hedwick
|Thời lượng||30 minutes|
|Kênh trình chiếu||tv asahi|
|Định dạng hình ảnh||720p (HDTV)|
|Phát sóng||2006-02-19 – 2007-02-11|
|Thông tin khác|
|Chương trình trước||Mahou Sentai Magiranger|
|Chương trình sau||Juken Sentai Gekiranger|
GoGo Sentai Boukenger (轟轟戦隊ボウケンジャー, Gōgō Sentai Bōkenjā?, translated as Rumbling Squadron Boukenger[α]) is a Nhật Bảnese tokusatsu television series. The series is produced by Toei, and is the thirtieth installment in their Super Sentai series. It is also the first Super Sentai installment to be broadcast in Hi-Def. It premiered on February 19, 2006 at 7:30 a.m. on TV Asahi. Its footage was used in the American series Power Rangers: Operation Overdrive. It was dubbed in Hàn Quốc as Power Rangers Treasure Force.
Powerful relics known as Precious have started to appear throughout the world. However, the various Negative Syndicates wish to take the Precious for themselves and utilize them for evil means. To make sure that the Precious do not fall into the hands of the Negative Syndicates, the Search Guard Successor Foundation has developed its own special operations team, the Boukengers, to do battle and collect some of the more dangerous Precious.
Bài chi tiết: Search Guard Successor Foundation
The Search Guard Successor (S.G.S.) Foundation (サージェス財団, Sājesu Zaidan?) collects the Precious with help from the Boukengers.
The Boukengers are comprised of:
- Satoru Akashi (明石 暁, Akashi Satoru?)
- The Fiery Adventurer, as BoukenRed he drives GoGo Dump and leads the team with a calm expression and a fire in his heart. He mostly battles against Ryuuwon of the Jaryuu Tribe.
- Masumi Inou (伊能 真墨, Inō Masumi?)
- The Fast Adventurer, as BoukenBlack he drives GoGo Formula, a racecar-like vehicle, and is only part of the Boukengers to pay his debt back to Akashi for saving his life. He has a personal vendetta against Yaiba of Darkness of Dark Shadow.
- Souta Mogami (最上 蒼太, Mogami Sōta?)
- The High-Up Adventurer, as BoukenBlue he drives GoGo Gyro, an airplane-like vehicle, and serves as the team’s information specialist. He finds himself fighting Shizuka of the Wind of Dark Shadow.
- Natsuki Mamiya (間宮 菜月, Mamiya Natsuki?)
- The Strong Adventurer, as BoukenYellow she drives GoGo Dozer, a giant bulldozer, and is the most childish of the group. Her main reason to adventure was to discover more about her own past. It is later revealed that she is the last survivor of the Lemurian civilization.
- Sakura Nishihori (西堀 さくら, Nishihori Sakura?)
- The Deep Adventurer, as BoukenPink she drives GoGo Marine, a giant submarine, and is the most serious member of the team when it comes to work. She often appears to be cold and emotionless, but cares for her teammates.
- Eiji Takaoka (高丘 映士, Takaoka Eiji?)
- The Dazzling Adventurer, as BoukenSilver he drives GoGo Fire and serves as the spiritually strongest of the team because his father, the Ashu Watcher Kando wed with the Ashu Kei, making Eiji half-Ashu. He mostly battles against Gai (as either form) due to their bitter history. In Boukenger vs. Super Sentai, he embodies Hope.
They are led by Mister Voice, who serves as a liaison to the main S.G.S. headquarters, and they are assisted by Makino Morino, who is the technical specialist of S.G.S. and creator of the GoGo Vehicles, the mecha of the Boukengers.
- Kyoko (キョウコ, Kyōko?)
- One of Satoru’s ex-partners who went on an expedition with him years ago. While searching for a Precious, Satoru accidentally set off a trap which created a ring of fire that neither she nor Masaki could escape and Satoru could not reach them. Satoru swore to get help and rescue them, but the trap triggered an explosion, killing Kyoko and Masaki before Satoru could even leave to find help.
- Shirou Masaki (柾木 紫郎, Masaki Shirō?)
- One of Satoru’s ex-partners who went on an expedition with him years ago. While searching for a Precious, Satoru accidentally set off a trap which created a ring of fire that neither he nor Kyoko could escape and Satoru could not reach them. Satoru swore to get help and rescue them, but the trap triggered an explosion, killing Kyoko and Masaki before Satoru could even leave to find help. Later on, Rei tricked Satoru into believing that Gai was Masaki, still alive, so he could shoot him with the Fighter’s Crossbow. Eventually Satoru saw through the illusion and went on.
- Phantom Thief Selene (怪盗セレネー, Kaitō Serenē?)
- She had been seeking the treasures from the Bamboo Cutter’s story, crossing the Jaryuu Tribe while getting her fourth treasure, the Dragon’s Neck Orb. She had all but one when she ran into Souta, who later returned to protect her against Jakuryuu Lindorm when she attempted to get the Potion of Immortality. It was shown in the end that Selene could have been Princess Kaguya herself.
- Magi (マギ, Magi?)
- An elder from the Water Metropolis who didn’t want to see any more of his people perish in the search for the Aqua Crystal. Turned Ragi’s section of the Crystal Document into water, but Satoru remembered it from earlier and helped Ragi find the Crystal. Magi soon realized the error of his ways and give Ragi his blessing. Ragi and Magi were reunited as the ocean returned.
- Ragi (ラギ, Ragi?)
- Magi’s apprentice. Once a “Water human”, he was intend to finish what his father started to restore the Water Metropolis. He sacrificed his humanity in order to survive without water by discarding the “Proof of Water” crystal on his tiara (which Ryuuwon crushed) and was transformed into a Wicked Dragon by Ryuuwon, who used him to find the Aqua Crystal. He could not regain his composure until Satoru took him under his protection. Eventually, Ragi was able to free the Aqua Cystal from a volcano and his transformation paid off. After Naga was terminated by Ultimate Daibouken, Ragi put the Aqua Crystal in its rightful place and returned to the City of Water, but, couldn’t step into the sea waters until Satoru gave him the new crystal forged from the shtter remains of his father’s Proof of Water as a thanks for the “greatest adventure”. His Wicked Dragon form was based on Mirai Sentai Timeranger‘s TimeRobo Alpha.
- Kando Takaoka (高丘 漢人, Takaoka Kando?)
- Eiji’s father. While he was fighting Gai, Gai told a young Eiji that he was part Ashu and his mother was one of them. When Eiji’s Ashu side came loose, Kando tried to calm Eiji down by embracing him, however Gai used this moment to slash him in the back. With his last breath he bestowed upon Eiji his shakujo so he could fight the Ashu.
- Kei (ケイ, Kei?)
- First appearing in Task 19, she is the only female Ashu and is Eiji’s mother, as a result of her and Kando’s sharing of a forbidden love. After conversing with Natsuki, Souta, and Satoru by means of her spirit (trapped in a mirror), a tear-shaped jewel was left behind. Kei came to her son’s aid during his fight with Ouga in Task 42, and helped him return to his world. She made a cameo in Task 48.
- Yuji Toba (鳥羽 祐二, Toba Yūji?)
- Souta’s ex-partner from his times as a spy. Kidnapped Souta in order to know the place where SGS kept the Imperial Pearl and steal it for the country. It’s later revealed that he recruited the Questers to help him. Rei would forcefully extract from Souta’s memory the location of the building so they could steal the Precious and Toba would receive the Imperial Pearl as payment. However, Yuji soon got a change of heart after hearing’s Souta intend to make up for his crime. When the Questers finally locate the building and try to break into it with the Quester Robo Turbo, Toba detonated a bomb he installed in the cockpit previously, giving SirenBuilder and Ultimate DaiBouken the chance to destroy the robot. He the called act a “parting gift” to Souta.
- Kouichi Akashi (明石 虹一, Akashi Kōichi?)
- Satoru’s father and a UMA Hunter. He responds to Muse’s call to obtain a strange prehistoric insect said not to exist. He and Satoru had been distanced because of their thoughts about what’s an adventure. After confronting Hyde Gene, Kouichi acknowledges Satoru as an adventurer and a son to be proud of.
- Professor Hanzou Igarashi (五十嵐 半蔵博士, Igarashi Hanzō Hakase?)
- Archeologist, well known for being the only known researcher of the most ancient civilization known, Lemuria, as well as one of the only two men who can read Lemurian, the other one being Ryuuwon. Despises SGS for its “ambition”, and treasure hunters because of the destruction of many ruins at their hands in search of Precious. Has been searching for the last known Precious of the Lemurian civilization: “The Egg of Lemuria” and “The Golden Sword”. Acknowledges Satoru when the Sword lets him wield it as only the right-hearted can touch “The Golden Sword”.
- Kousuke Shimada (島田 浩介, Shimada Kōsuke?)
- A last-in-everything that was accepted in the Adventurer School after being mistaken for Satoru. In class, he was always target of Shirubegami’s “Chalk Attack” as he was always screwing up. After Shirubegami’s plans are revealed, the unapproved alumni were thrown to the sea along with the Accelulars of Natsuki and Souta and just when the others were about to be sacrificed, Shimada appears with the recovered Accellulars and gives the Boukengers the chance to destroy the Tsukumogami and rescue the alumni. Touched by the adventurer spirit that Shimada showed when recovering the Accellulars, the Boukengers learn that adventure is not something to learn in a school.
- Taro (太郎, Tarō?)
- A mysterious boy who was born from a giant peach Satoru and Eiji found in a river. The boy develops at an incredible speed growing in one day what a normal human would grow in 10 years. It’s later revealed that he was sent by the mountain in which the “Mountain Crushing Kanabo” was hidden in order to recover it. He was a complete coward despite being his only goal to take back the Precious. Eventually could gather courage from Satoru and Eiji and stood against the Questers. Taro took away the Precious from the Quester Robo Radial barehanded and returned to his mountain. He is based upon the Japanese legend of Momotarō.
- Miyu (未夢, Miyu?)
- A (yet another) mysterious girl who claims to have been kissed and hugged by Souta and wants him to be with her, Souta doesn’t remember even knowing her but she insists that he was very kind to her. It’s later revealed that she is actually a cat which by means of a piece of “The Rainbow Cloth”, transformed into a human in order to thank Souta for helping her fix her leg before she became human. When Shizuka used that same Precious to transform in Super Shizuka, Miyu, as a cat, sniffed the part of the cloth she had ripped off, consequently finding Super Shizuka’s weak spot and allowing the Boukengers to defeat her. She was adopted by Souta.
- Eve (イヴ, Ivu?)
- A young girl Satoru met and who claims to be Santa Claus. She is attacked by Gajah in order to obtain the Golem, a Precious capable of destroying a large city. However, it turns out that Eve irresponsively gave the Golem in its doll form to a boy named Kiyoshi much to Satoru’s annoyance while they were on a “date” to find Golem. but Gajah found it first, reviving Golem to attack the Boukengers with then enlarged itself. When the battle against the Golem seemed lost, Eve remembered the way to defeat it and revealed it to the Boukengers. She later thanks the Boukenger for helping her, promising another date with Satoru, and she flies away on her reindeer-drawn sleigh. She is portrayed by Rina Akiyama of Kamen Rider Agito & Kamen Rider Den-O.
- AkaRed (アカレッド, AkaReddo?, lit. Red-Red)
- The embodiment of all of the past Red Sentai Warriors who gives Eiji the Super Sentai Address book to find older Sentai members to fight Chronos.
- Veteran Sentai Warriors
- Like the Dream Sentai in Gaoranger vs. Super Sentai. They appeared in Boukenger vs. Super Sentai. Along with Eiji, they embodied the “6 Sentai Spirits.” These 5 warriors represented Passion, Courage, Friendship, Justice, and Love respectively.
- Nanami Nono (野乃七海, Nono Nanami?) / Water Ninja Hurricane Blue (水忍ハリケンブルー, Mizunin Harikenburū?)
- The only female of the Ninpuu Sentai Hurricaneger, currently a popstar under the stage name of Shinobu You. Eiji came to her concert to enlist her help as she embodied Friendship.
- Asuka (アスカ, Asuka?) / AbareBlack (アバレブラック, Abareburakku?)
- A resident of Dino-Earth from Bakuryuu Sentai Abaranger, who gave the Abarangers the power to fight the Evolien meance. Asuka contacted Eiji from Dino Earth informing Eiji that AkaRed told of the situation. He embodies Passion.
- Tekkan Aira (姶良 鉄幹, Aira Tekkan?) / DekaBreak (デカブレイク, Dekabureiku?)
- Nickname, “Tetsu” (テツ, Tetsu?). A super elite member of the SPD who learned the true meaning of justice from his “Mentor” Ban of the Earth-branch Tokusou Sentai Dekaranger, who Tetsu had himself assigned to. He met Eiji when he was undercover and negotiating with the Polar Dragons Crime Syndicate. He was recruited by Eiji as he embodied Justice.
- Tsubasa Ozu (小津 翼, Ozu Tsubasa?) / Yellow Magician MagiYellow (黄色の魔法使いマジイエロー, Kiiro no Mahōtsukai Majiierō?)
- The middle son of the Ozu Family and member of the Mahou Sentai Magiranger, he is the Yellow Magician, MagiYellow. His specialties are potions and the element of thunder. He was recruited by Eiji at a boxing match as he embodied Courage.
- Hikaru (ヒカル, Hikaru?) / Heavenly Hero MagiShine (天空勇者マジシャイン, Tenkū Yūsha Majishain?)
- Tsubasa’s brother in law, who taught him and his siblings the true potential of magic and fought by their side. He, along with his genie Smoky, helped the Boukengers out of Chronos’ realm and embodied Love.
- Juken Sentai Gekiranger
- To meet up in Juken Sentai Gekiranger VS Boukenger.
Bài chi tiết: Negative Syndicate
Not much is known about the Negative Syndicates (ネガティブシンジケート, Negatibu Shinjikēto?) other than they are individual organizations whose respective leaders, foot soldiers, and monsters who try to steal the precious and use them for evil deeds. This is the first series to have separate factions of villains since Seijuu Sentai Gingaman. And there is some animosity between the member groups. They occasionally work together to serve their own ambitions.
- Gōdom Civilization (ゴードム文明, Gōdomu Bunmei?)
- Its sole survivor, High Priest Gajah (大神官ガジャ, Daishinkan Gaja?), intends to restore Gōdom its former glory by retrieving the Precious lost to them over the thousands of years they spent in slumber. Gōdom was the first and last Negative the Boukengers had to deal with. In the end, Gajah was defeated and re-entered hibernation to re-await his day of ruling the world.
- Jaryuu Clan (ジャリュウ一族, Jaryū Ichizoku?)
- Led by Creator King Ryuuwon (創造王リュウオーン, Sōzōō Ryūōn?), once human, the Jaryuu seek to destroy mankind and make the Earth more suited to their reptilian bodies. However, most of the Jaryuu were wiped out near the series finale and Ryuuwon lack the energy needed to make more, with only two seen a year and a half later in the epilogue. Ryuuwon’s whereabouts and condition are unknown.
- Dark Shadow (ダークシャドウ, Dāku Shadō?)
- A ninja clan under Gekkou of Illusion who uses both old and new items to create monsters called Tsukumogami (ツクモガミ, Tsukumogami?) to help them gather Precious for profit. After the betrayal and death of its member, Yaiba of Darkness, Dark Shadow dropped out of the Precious hunt and left the country during the finale until Gajah was defeated. Dark Shadow resumed it’s wicked ways in the epilogue.
- Questers (クエスター, Kuesutā?)
- Formerly of the demonic Ashu Tribe (アシュ族, Ashu Zoku?), Gai & Rei were revived by Gajah’s Gōdom Engine quickly after being destroyed by the Boukengers and Eiji. They pursue Precious with intent on using them to achieve their goal of the complete genocide of the human race. They were eventually destroyed for good by the Boukengers.
Bài chi tiết: Precious (Boukenger)
Precious (プレシャス, Pureshasu?) are the dangerous treasures that the Boukengers and Negative are fighting over. For a relic to be considered a Precious, it must be physically or technologically superior to any current human (or SGS-related) technology. The hand-held Accellular henshin devices use their half-open Scan Mode to determine the “Hazard Level” of each relic; the higher the number, the more important or dangerous the Precious is. Each relic that ends up in the Boukengers’ hands is placed into a box that materializes from a card-like device.
- The Heart of the Demon God (魔神の心臓, Majin no Shinzō?)
- The Dragon Thieves (竜の略奪者, Ryū no Ryakudatsusha?)
- The Champion’s Blades (覇者の剣, Hasha no Tsurugi?)
- The Lost Vehicles (失われたビークル, Ushinawareta Bīkuru?)
- The Imperial Pearl (帝国の真珠, Teikoku no Shinju?)
- The Cursed Fog (呪いの霧, Noroi no Kiri?)
- The Salamander’s Scale (火竜（サラマンダー）のウロコ, Saramandā no Uroko?)
- The Treasure of Atlantis (アトランティスの秘宝, Atorantisu no Hihō?)
- The Paper Crane Ninja (折鶴の忍者, Orizuru no Ninja?)
- BoukenRed Disappears (消えたボウケンレッド, Kieta BōkenReddo?)
- The Showdown on the Isolated Island (孤島の決戦, Kotō no Kessen?)
- The Pipes of Hamelin (ハーメルンの笛, Hāmerun no Fue?)
- The Treasures of Princess Kaguya (かぐや姫の宝, Kaguya-hime no Takara?)
- The Revived Past (甦る過去, Yomigaeru Kako?)
- The Water Metropolis (水の都, Mizu no Miyako?)
- The Water Crystal (水のクリスタル, Mizu no Kurisutaru?)
- The Ashu Mirror (アシュの鏡, Ashu no Kagami?)
- The Man that Lived (生きていた男, Ikiteita Otoko?)
- The Dazzling Adventurer (眩き冒険者, Mabayuki Bōkensha?)
- The Brand-New Giant (新たなる巨人, Aratanaru Kyojin?)
- The Mallet of Uchide (打出の小槌, Uchide no Kozuchi?)
- The Ring of Solomon (ソロモンの指輪, Soromon no Yubiwa?)
- The Dangerous Partner (あぶない相棒, Abunai Aibō?)
- The Hatsune Drum (初音の鼓, Hatsune no Tsuzumi?)
- The Forbidden Fruit (禁断の果実, Kindan no Kajitsu?)
- The Glass Slipper (ガラスの靴, Garasu no Kutsu?)
- The Feng-Shui Trap (風水占いの罠, Fūsui Uranai no Wana?)
- The Legendary Armor (伝説の鎧, Densetsu no Yoroi?)
- The Golden Sword (黄金の剣, Ōgon no Ken?)
- The Rage of the Golden Majin (怒りの黄金魔人, Ikari no Ōgon Majin?)
- The Flame of the Ruined Country (亡国の炎, Bōkoku no Honō?)
- The Secret of the Adventure School (ボウケン学校の秘密, Bōken Gakkō no Himitsu?)
- The Sun of Lemuria (レムリアの太陽, Remuria no Taiyō?)
- The Distant Memories (遼かなる記憶, Harukanaru Kioku?)
- The Head of God (神の頭, Kami no Kashira?)
- The Oni’s Kanabou (鬼の金棒, Oni no Kanabō?)
- The Showbiz World I Longed For (憧れの芸能界, Akogare no Geinō-kai?)
- The Rainbow Cloth (虹の反物, Niji no Tanmono?)
- The Prometheus Stone (プロメテウスの石, Purometeusu no Ishi?)
- The Western Ashu (西のアシュ, Nishi no Ashu?)
- The Mercurius Vessel (メルクリウスの器, Merukuriusu no Utsuwa?)
- The Age of the Questers (クエスターの時代, Kuesutā no Jidai?)
- The Dangerous Christmas Present (危険な贈物（クリスマスプレゼント）, Kiken na Kurisumasu Purezento?)
- The Hermit’s Onsen (仙人の温泉, Sennin no Onsen?)
- The Evilest Wicked Dragon (最凶の邪悪竜, Saikyō no Jaakuryū?)
- The Awakened Darkness (目覚めた闇, Mezameta Yami?)
- The Box of Despair (絶望の函, Zetsubō no Hako?)
- The Fearsome High Priest (恐怖なる大神官, Kyōfu naru Daishinkan?)
- Endless Adventure Spirits (果て無き冒険魂, Hatenaki Bōken Damashii?)
The 30 Sentai Encyclopedia
Bài chi tiết: 30 Sentai Encyclopedia
The 30 Sentai Encyclopedia (30戦隊大全集, Sanjū Sentai Daizenshu?) is a series of featurettes that air at the end of each episode (Task) of Boukenger that honors each of its predecessors in the Super Sentai franchise, starting with Task 04. They looked back at each of the 29 previous teams, and when they got to themselves, they said that they would start discussing the various firsts of Super Sentai in what are called the Special Files (スペシャルファイル, Supesharu Fairu?).
The Greatest Precious
Episode 18 of Kamen Rider Kabuto showed a short preview for the Boukenger movie, and starting with Task 19, Boukenger showed its own previews. The movie is titled GoGo Sentai Boukenger The Movie: The Greatest Precious (轟轟戦隊ボウケンジャーTHE MOVIE 最強のプレシャス, GōGō Sentai Bōkenjā Za Mūvī Saikyō no Pureshasu?), which occurs between Tasks 28 and 29. It was released in theaters on August 5, 2006. A mysterious being called Muse (ミューズ, Myūzu?) awakens, announcing the Precious to whoever gets to her first, causing a 5-way confronation between the Boukengers, Gajah, the Jaryuu, DarkShadow and the Questers. Even Satoru’s father, Kouichi (虹一, Kōichi?) is involved. But as Satoru learns while dealing with his father ideals, the prize is more treacherous than the path to it.
GoGo Sentai Boukenger vs. Super Sentai
Bài chi tiết: GoGo Sentai Boukenger vs. Super Sentai
As with all previous anniversary series, Boukenger features a team up special featuring 5 past Sentai members and a new hero, entitled GoGo Sentai Boukenger vs. Super Sentai (轟轟戦隊ボウケンジャー VS スーパー戦隊, GōGō Sentai Bōkenjā Basu Sūpā Sentai?).
The villain for this special, Time Demon Chronos (時の魔神クロノス, Toki no Majin Kuronosu?), abducts all of the Boukenger, save for Eiji, into an alternate dimension. A warrior known solely as AkaRed contacts Eiji on Earth and provide him a book that holds the names of all of the past warriors in it. He goes out and seeks the assistance of Tsubasa Ozu (MagiYellow of Mahou Sentai Magiranger) at a boxing match, Tekkan “Tetsu” Aira (DekaBreak of Tokusou Sentai Dekaranger) while he is undercover with the Polar Dragon Mafia, Asuka Ono (AbareBlack of Bakuryuu Sentai Abaranger) taking care of his daughter on Dino-Earth, and Nanami Nono (Hurricane Blue of Ninpuu Sentai Hurricaneger) at her concert. They then fight Chronos who has purchased Gordom Engines from Gajah in order to bring back Furabiijo from Hurricaneger, revive Duchess Org Tsuetsue from Hyakujuu Sentai Gaoranger and Sorcery Priest Meemy of Magiranger. While the remaining Boukengers are in the other dimension, they meet up with Hikaru (MagiShine of Magiranger) and Smoky, his cat genie, and try to find a way to escape. When Chronos turns Meemy, Tsuetsue, and Furabiijo into a staff-like Precious with a Hazard Level of 666, AkaRed becomes a vessel for the six Sentai Spirits and allows for DaiVoyager to become Burning Legend DaiVoyager (バーニングレジェンドダイボイジャー, Bāningu Rejendo DaiBoijā?).
- Satoru Akashi / BoukenRed: Mitsuomi Takahashi (高橋 光臣, Takahashi Mitsuomi?)
- Masumi Inou / BoukenBlack: Yasuka Saitoh (齋藤 ヤスカ, Saitō Yasuka?)
- Souta Mogami / BoukenBlue: Masashi Mikami (三上 真史, Mikami Masashi?)
- Natsuki Mamiya / BoukenYellow: Chise Nakamura (中村 知世, Nakamura Chise?)
- Sakura Nishihori / BoukenPink: Haruka Suenaga (末永 遥, Suenaga Haruka?)
- Eiji Takaoka / BoukenSilver: Masayuki Deai (出合 正幸, Deai Masayuki?)
- Morio Makino: Shigeru Saiki (斉木 しげる, Saiki Shigeru?)
- Mister Voice (voice): Nobuo Tanaka (田中 信夫, Tanaka Nobuo?)
- Zuban (voice): Hideyuki Hori (堀 秀行, Hori Hideyuki?)
- Gajah/Gajadom (voice): Hiroo Otaka (大高 洋夫, Ōtaka Hiroo?)
- Ryuuwon (voice and human form): Junpei Morita (森田 順平, Morita Junpei?)
- Jaryuu(s) (voice): Tamotsu Nishiwaki (西脇 保, Nishiwaki Tamotsu?)
- Shizuka: Mami Yamasaki (山崎 真実, Yamasaki Mami?)
- Gekkou (voice): Banjō Ginga (銀河 万丈, Ginga Banjō?)
- Yaiba (voice): Takaya Kuroda (黒田 崇矢, Kuroda Takaya?)
- Gai (voice) : Kenta Miyake (三宅 健太, Miyake Kenta?)
- Rei (voice): Chihiro Suzuki (鈴木 千尋, Suzuki Chihiro?)
- Narrator, equipment (voice): Shinichirō Ōta (太田 真一郎, Ōta Shin’ichirō?)
Guest voice actors
- Jougami: Masaharu Satō (佐藤 正治, Satō Masaharu?)
- Takumigami: Masanobu Kariya (仮屋 昌伸, Kariya Masanobu?)
- Kawazugami: Naoki Tatsuta (龍田 直樹, Tatsuta Naoki?)
- Kanadegami: Kyōsei Tsukui (津久井 教生, Tsukui Kyōsei?)
- Wicked Dragon Lindom: Daisuke Gōri (郷里 大輔, Gōri Daisuke?)
- Nendogami: Keiichi Sonobe (園部 啓一, Sonobe Keiichi?)
- Wicked Dragon Naga: Kiyoyuki Yanada (梁田 清之, Yanada Kiyoyuki?)
- Hyouga: Kenji Hamada (浜田 賢二, Hamada Kenji?)
- Zukangami: Hiroyuki Muraoka (村岡 弘之, Muraoka Hiroyuki?)
- Akutagami: Kōichi Sakaguchi (坂口 候一, Sakaguchi Kōichi?)
- Wicked Dragon Talong: Bin Shimada (島田 敏, Shimada Bin?)
- Shirubegami: Masaru Ōbayashi (大林 勝, Ōbayashi Masaru?)
- Mamorigami: Yūsuke Numata (沼田 祐介, Numata Yūsuke?)
- Wicked Dragon Dembey (voice): Akira Ishida (石田 彰, Ishida Akira?)
- Prometheus’ Stone: Mitsuaki Madono (真殿 光昭, Madono Mitsuaki?)
- Ouga: Kazuki Yao (矢尾 一樹, Yao Kazuki?)
- AkaRed: Toru Furuya
- Wicked Dragon Tagargin: Yūji Kishi (岸 祐二, Kishi Yūji?)
- Desperado: Katsumi Shiono (塩野 勝美, Shiono Katsumi?)
- Hyde Gene: Shōzō Iizuka
- BoukenRed, DaiTanken: Hirofumi Fukuzawa (福沢 博文, Fukuzawa Hirofumi?)
- BoukenBlack: Yasuhiko Imai (今井 靖彦, Imai Yasuhiko?)
- BoukenBlue, DaiVoyager: Yasuhiro Takeuchi (竹内 康博, Takeuchi Yasuhiro?)
- BoukenYellow: Yūichi Hachisuka (蜂須賀 祐一, Hachisuka Yūichi?), Naoko Kamio (神尾 直子, Kamio Naoko?)
- BoukenPink: Motokuni Nakagawa (中川 素州, Nakagawa Motokuni?)
- Daibouken/Super Daibouken/Ultimate Daibouken, Ryuuwon, Yami no Yaeba, Gajadom: Jirō Okamoto (岡元 次郎, Okamoto Jirō?)
- BoukenSilver, Ryuuwon, SirenBuilder: Hideaki Kusaka (日下 秀昭, Kusaka Hideaki?)
- Zuban, Gai: Riichi Seike (清家 利一, Seike Riichi?)
- AkaRed: Keizō Yabe (矢部 敬三, Yabe Keizō?)
- Rei: Masaru Ōbayashi (大林 勝, Ōbayashi Masaru?)
- Opening theme
- “GoGo Sentai Boukenger” (轟轟戦隊ボウケンジャー, Gōgō Sentai Bōkenjā?)
- Lyrics: Yūho Iwasato
- Composition: Nobuo Yamada
- Arrangement: Seiichi Kyōda
- Artist: NoB
- Ending theme
- “Adventurers ON THE ROAD” (冒険者 ＯＮ ＴＨＥ ＲＯＡＤ, Bōkensha On Za Rōdo?)
- Lyrics: Yūho Iwasato
- Composition: YOFFY
- Arrangement: Psychic Lover & Kenichirō Ōishi
- Artist: Psychic Lover
- Insert songs
- “Boukenger GO ON FIGHTING!” (ボウケンジャー ＧＯ ＯＮ ＦＩＧＨＴＩＮＧ！, Bōkenjā Gō On Faitingu!?) performed by NoB
- “Adventure Punch! (冒険パンチ！”, Bōken Panchi!?) performed by Mitsuko Horie
- “Rumbling Gattai! DaiBouken!!” (轟轟合体！ダイボウケン!!, Gōgō Gattai! DaiBōken!!?) performed by Takayuki Miyauchi
- “FLY OUT! ULTIMATE DAIBOUKEN” performed by Akira Kushida
- “Siren Builder of Hope” (希望のサイレンビルダー, Kibō no Sairen Birudā?) performed by MoJo
- “GO! GO! GO! GO! Negative Syndicate” (ＧＯ！ＧＯ！ＧＯ！ＧＯ！ネガティブシンジケート, Gō! Gō! Gō! Gō! Negatibu Shinjikēto?)” performed by Kensaku Saito
- “S.G.S. ~Now Advance SGS!~” (Ｓ.Ｇ.Ｓ～いざ進めサージェス！～, Esu Jī Esu ~Iza Susume Sājesu!~?) performed by SGS Choir
- “Dazzling Flash! BoukenSilver” (眩き閃光! ボウケンシルバー, Mabayuki Senkō! BōkenShirubā?) performed by Hideaki Takatori
- “Start up! ~Ties~” (Ｓｔａｒｔ ｕｐ！ ～絆～, Sutāto Appu! ~Kizuna~?) performed by NoB
- “Go Go Vehicle Big March!” (ゴーゴービークル大行進！, Gō Gō Bīkuru Dai Kōshin!?) performed by Takafumi Iwasaki
- “NEVER ENDING VOYAGE” performed by Ichirou Mizuki
- Character songs
- “The Greatest Precious” (最高のプレシャス, Saikō no Pureshasu?) performed by Satoru Akashi (Mitsuomi Takahashi)
- “Black Drive” performed by Masumi Inou (Yasuka Saitoh)
- “BLUE for you” performed by Souta Mogami (Masashi Mikami)
- “Secret Treasure” (ひみつのたからもの, Himitsu no Takaramono?) performed by Natsuki Mamiya (Chise Nakamura)
- “Cherry Blossom” (さくら, Sakura?) performed by Sakura Nishihori (Haruka Suenaga)
- “Blown by a Silver Wind” (銀色の風に吹かれて, Gin’iro no Kaze ni Fukarete?) performed by Eiji Takaoka (Masayuki Deai)
[α] “Boukenger” (ボウケンジャー, Bōkenjā?) comes from the Japanese word for “adventurer” (冒険者, Bōkensha?), and is a portmanteau of “Adventure” (冒険, Bōken?) and “Ranger” (レンジャー, Renjā?).
Liên kết ngoài
- Toei’s Official Page
- TV Asahi’s Official Page
- Boukenger.com (BANDAI’s Official Page)
- Boukenger Online
- SuperSentai.com – Boukenger
- Gôgô sentai Bôkenger trên Internet Movie Database
- Gôgô sentai Bôkenger The Movie: The Greatest Precious trên Internet Movie Database
- Gôgô sentai Bôkenger vs Super Sentai trên Internet Movie Database
2006 – 2007